Monday 2 November 2015

Good Morning Quotes, SMS for Whats-app status, Facebook status

A morning is a very Amazing time of day with a certain fresh and clear quality. Nothing has happened yet and you are facing a new day full of possibility and efficiency. I find that the way I start each day influences how the rest of my day will go. If you are rushed in the morning, the rest of the day seems to feel tight and compressed. However, if you take a instant for yourself each morning, you will soon realize that you have the power to set the tone for the rest of your day.
                  Although it’s best to wish it in person, sometimes different situation call for different ways of communication, and people are often turning to SMS messages as a way of communicating. Call if you can, but sending a lovely message will at least give them something they can read over and over, melting their heart again and again.

                  A Good Morning SMS is like a hug, an inspiration and the encourage to get out of bed and embrace a new day. This post is a cheerful collection of warm wishes, Inspirational morning wishes and quotes that are a perfect complement to a beautiful morning. Use them as Whatsapp status, SMS forwards, tweets, Facebook updates or even as a brand new pin on your pinboard. Have fun spreading the love to your,beloved, friends, classmates, colleagues, boyfriend, and girlfriend to wake them up with a lovely smile.

Good Morning Quotes For Beloved:-

  • "You may think of me for a moment but I think of you many times over. You may hold my hand for a moment but you hold my heart forever"
  • "There are millions of ways to express love and as I learn them, you will feel more and more blessed."
  • "My day begins with you and all the love and luck seems to be on my side, i know now god’s blessings come in beautiful disguise".
  • “Every morning was a cheerful invitation to make my life of equal simplicity, and I may say innocence, with Nature herself.” ― Henry David Thoreau, Walden
  • "Like the sunshine in the morning, may this brighten your day, and remind you that you’re thought of in a very warm way".
  • "You are the first thing to enter my mind in the morning and the last thing to leave my heart at night".
  • "Even though I found you on an ordinary day, it felt like I found a precious pearl in an oyster when I deep dived into the sea. Baby, you are really that precious to me". ~ Fiona Torrent
  • "You have made my life so very beautiful. My mornings have turned into a happy beginning and my nights end with you etched in my heart."
  • "In my dreams I create a beautiful morning for you and then I share this beautiful dream as my heartfelt wish".
  • "I think of you and a smiling face i always visualize, wishing you is a happy act to see my thoughts realize."

Good Morning Facebook, Whats-app Status, Quotes:-


  • A peaceful new day... Good morning!
  • Good morning! Wishing you a day full of sunny smiles and happy thoughts.
  • Good morning sunshine!
  • Good morning EVERYBODY!
  • A lovely good morning to you.
  • Sunrise has never failed us yet. Good morning!
  • Good morning... Shhh! Looks like the rest are still sleeping.
  • Good morning sweethearts!
  • Good morning my love xox
  • Good morning friends and followers!
  • Hi! And good morning! Have a wonderful day.
  • You make me smile. Good morning.
  • You are the reason I have good mornings!
  • Coffee is the reason I have good mornings!
  • Hello friends, I hope you have a good morning.
  • Good morning from beautiful me!
  • Good morning, my dear love!
  • Hugs! For a beary good morning.
  • Good morning! Have a sunny day!
  • Good morning! Rise and shine!
  • Good morning sleepy head. I love you so much!
  • It's a lovely and rosey good morning!
  • A morning without coffee is sleep. Good morning!
  • It's morning! yippee!
  • Good morning! Just thinking of someone special. YOU!
  • I love to say good morning to you!
  • Good morning, open up the windows and let the sun shine in!
  • Before you wish me a good morning wish me a good coffee!
  • Wishing you a special Good Morning.
  • I don't do mornings. But good morning to you.
  • Counting my blessings. Morning!
  • Good morning beautiful world.
  • Good morning. Let the stress begin.
  • Good morning. I think.
  • Good morning dude!
  • Oh what a beautiful morning.
  • Good morning beautiful universe. Have a blessed and wonderful day.
  • G'day! G'day! Good morning and have a wonderful day.
  • Good morning people! Have a blessed day.
  • Good morning! I am excited to see what today will bring.
  • Good morning! Hoping for a bright and wonderful day.
  • Good morning! Spread positive vibes...Or peanut butter on your toast.
  • Good morning! Top of the world to you!
  • Good morning! May the strength of three be in your day.
  • Good morning! Hope your today is better than yesterday.
  • Good morning with my family, means good day today.
  • Good morning to all those who are living where it's morning right now, otherwise, good evening to you!
  • Good morning India, and Have a Peaceful day!!!!!!!!!!.
  • Gooooood Morning India!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I don't believe I've ever seen this day before. Good morning!
  • May your joys be as bright as the sunrise today. Good morning!
  • This Good morning means I thought of you when I started my day today.
  • Good morning. It's going to be a great day.
  • I love the fresh smell of morning. Good morning all.
  • That moment I wake up and after I put on my make up... Good morning!
  • And I sing "Good morning, good morning, good morning to you!"
  • A good morning is sleeping in with you.
  • A good morning is waking to find you next to me.
  • A good morning is waking up in your arms.
  • A good morning is Monday morning knowing I can sleep in.
  • There's nothing sweeter than your "Good mornings".
  • There's nothing better than a good morning at home with you.
  • I love my You my life and every morning is a good morning.


          For More Good Morning Quotes, Morning Wishes, & Good Morning Images you also visit our website "goodmorning.quotesms.com'. Here we provided a huge collection of Good Morning SMS, Inspirational Good Morning Quotes, Good Morning SMS for friends, beloved, family members, relative, colleagues, boss, partner and your loved ones.


No comments: